***** Moved to http://cvairsoft.com/forum/ *****
This forum has moved to http://cvairsoft.com/forum/

Join us there!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This forum has moved to http://cvairsoft.com/forum/

Join us there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Distant Wind 2 6/12/10 9AM-2PM Mantua, Ut

+33
THOR
Titan
ghostman
Scarecrow
Ghost
Brian
dusty
Ginger
Rambi
Commander Will
bishop
LucasLynch_TRC
MadCow
Hunter S.
Cpt_Butter
Helljumper
DeathGoomba o.O
AceVendetta
ultimatefighter
jimtimdim
Sinister
fuzzybeard
KennyO
TopJobAsphalt
yummytacos
Silent Night
Ninja Scott
mayhem
Donknottz
EPICdieHARD
Jerico
Panzerfaust
reidc
37 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Are You Red, Yellow or Blue

Operation Distant Wind 2  6/12/10 9AM-2PM  Mantua, Ut - Page 8 Vote_lcap53%Operation Distant Wind 2  6/12/10 9AM-2PM  Mantua, Ut - Page 8 Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 16 ]
Operation Distant Wind 2  6/12/10 9AM-2PM  Mantua, Ut - Page 8 Vote_lcap27%Operation Distant Wind 2  6/12/10 9AM-2PM  Mantua, Ut - Page 8 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 8 ]
Operation Distant Wind 2  6/12/10 9AM-2PM  Mantua, Ut - Page 8 Vote_lcap20%Operation Distant Wind 2  6/12/10 9AM-2PM  Mantua, Ut - Page 8 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 30

Operation Distant Wind 2  6/12/10 9AM-2PM  Mantua, Ut - Page 8 Empty Re: Operation Distant Wind 2 6/12/10 9AM-2PM Mantua, Ut

Post by Titan Fri May 28, 2010 1:29 pm

Panzerfaust wrote:1 for the horde!

The horde swells.
Titan
Titan

Back to top Go down

Operation Distant Wind 2  6/12/10 9AM-2PM  Mantua, Ut - Page 8 Empty Re: Operation Distant Wind 2 6/12/10 9AM-2PM Mantua, Ut

Post by Titan Fri May 28, 2010 1:43 pm

EPICdieHARD wrote:

Make that 2!

so you've changed your mind on teams????
Titan
Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Titan Fri May 28, 2010 1:48 pm

Translation please on page 11.
Titan
Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Donknottz Fri May 28, 2010 1:53 pm

http://translate.google.com

Also, if you can put all of your response into one post it makes reading through everything much easier. Thanks.
Donknottz
Donknottz
CVA Officer

http://www.cachevalleysimulator.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Scott Fri May 28, 2010 2:03 pm

Donknottz wrote:http://translate.google.com

Also, if you can put all of your response into one post it makes reading through everything much easier. Thanks.

Jimmy you make me laugh...
Ninja Scott
Ninja Scott
CVA Officer

http://ninjascott.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt_Butter Mon May 31, 2010 6:00 pm

Sadness, weeping and wailing! It turns out I won't be able to make it to DW2. My family's going on vacation in Oregon, and I expected to be back in time. Turns out I was wrong.
Cpt_Butter
Cpt_Butter
Gamble Mercenaries

Back to top Go down

Post by MadCow Mon May 31, 2010 7:01 pm

sam i will shoot you anyway
MadCow
MadCow

Back to top Go down

Operation Distant Wind 2  6/12/10 9AM-2PM  Mantua, Ut - Page 8 Empty ROAD OPEN TO FIELD

Post by THOR Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:27 pm

HEY REID
the road is open to the field and looks good for battle.
The 1/9 look forward in playing another epic game with CVA .
We as Canadians will Triumph !
OH-RA
THOR
THOR

Back to top Go down

Post by reidc Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:55 pm

Distant Wind 2 Breaking News

"An Army, like a serpent, travels on it's belly." Frederick ll

Reid Ceesall reporting today from the northern portion of the contiguous 48 states. Names have been changed in this interview because that is what I do.

Reid Ceesall (Me): What is your name soldier?
American: My names is Major 'pursuer of small game'.

Me: What are y'all training for?
American: To protect our country's interests around the globe regardless of the number of deaths in my unit.

Me: Who against? After all, the cold war is over.
American: We will defend our shores against those commie bastages regardless of which part of Russia they are fro.

Me: So you're practicing to defend our homeland from the modern equivalent of the Mongolian Horde? Really? Really, Really? Tell me it isn't so!
American: Who else? Do you want us to fly to Canada and take on a flock of Geese for them? Suuurrre, Russia is going to invade an oilfield (snicker uncontrollably).

Me: So you're saying you aren't going to Canada?
American: Of course I didn't say that. I'm talking to a reporter, your notes must be wrong!

Me: So when you get to Canada what are you going to do?
American: Kick some Red Assho... Wait, you tricked me, come back here,

Unfortunately, at this time I was forced to leave unexpectedly since the MPs, um, my ride, had just arrived. The last words heard from the Major were "go away you commie pinko capitalist reporter".

Reed Ceesall reporting. Stay tuned to KCVA for more news on this breaking story.
reidc
reidc
CVA Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AceVendetta Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:30 am

I no longer have a car, so I will be needing a ride if I could get one!
AceVendetta
AceVendetta
Gamble Mercenaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Titan Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:29 pm

Donknottz wrote:http://translate.google.com

Thanks and sorry about all the wasted space!
Titan
Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by reidc Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:07 pm

AceVendetta wrote:I no longer have a car, so I will be needing a ride if I could get one!

I'm leaving early to get the rigs and what not set up. You can ride with me if you want to pitch in on the prep.
reidc
reidc
CVA Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AceVendetta Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:41 pm

Gladly!
AceVendetta
AceVendetta
Gamble Mercenaries

Back to top Go down

Post by reidc Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:11 pm

See ya at 7:15. PM your address and cell to me.
reidc
reidc
CVA Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by briboy106 Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:02 pm

Add me +3 for the brave Canadians. If we are needed elsewhere, however, just add us wherever you feel like.

Last edited by briboy106 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stupidity.)

briboy106

Back to top Go down

Post by mayhem Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:58 pm

Reid me and some of my team are camping out on Friday night so if you need help in the morning we would be willing to help
mayhem
mayhem

Back to top Go down

Post by reidc Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:05 am

Cool, thanks. See ya there
reidc
reidc
CVA Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by reidc Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:44 pm

Looks like we will have a Swiss contingent. A couple exchange students and some vacationers!
reidc
reidc
CVA Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Panzerfaust Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:38 pm

what? Are they neutral as is the norm for the swiss?
Panzerfaust
Panzerfaust
CVA Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by reidc Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:40 pm

I don't think so. I have a strange feeling that they will be decidedly biased for a team.
reidc
reidc
CVA Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Panzerfaust Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:42 pm

perhaps they can be bought with promises of cheese, chocolate, and cucoo-clocks!
Panzerfaust
Panzerfaust
CVA Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by bishop Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:16 pm

will they be wearing these swiss army camo clown outfits and carrying flip-out corkscrews?
Operation Distant Wind 2  6/12/10 9AM-2PM  Mantua, Ut - Page 8 Red_camo_jacket%5Bekm%5D216x300%5Bekm%5D

bishop

Back to top Go down

Post by Relentless Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:42 pm

Hey reidc This same sweedish team came to operation dark storm. They were a great group to play with. Im excited to get the chance to fight with them on the field again. I hope all 8 eagles get to make it to distant wind.
Relentless
Relentless

Back to top Go down

Post by reidc Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:40 pm

The more the merrier.
reidc
reidc
CVA Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by reidc Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:29 pm

* Edit/Delete this post
* Delete this post

Re: KCVA News Your source for warmongering liberal reporters

Post by reidc Today at 8:28 pm
Distant Wind 2 Breaking News

"LOSING: If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style". despair.com

Reid Ceesall here with another live report on the escalating tensions following the fortuitous (um, unfortunate) incident in Russia.

In attempting to interview the one of the Canadian Officers responsible for the all important energy fields I have discussed at length I spoke with his secretary Miss Blondinabottle. While unable to get an interview with He Who is the Best Fighter in the World (I have changed the name for no reason) Miss Blondinabottle directed me to "shove my notebook up my commie pinko warmongering capitalist ____". We were then, unfortunately, cut off when she slammed the phone down. Sunspots activity must be on the rise since I was unable to get through the her again.
Bearing in mind the rising tensions I have decided that what the world needs is a meaningless fluff piece about dogs. Please continue reading this wonderful, uplifting and pointless story.

Zhu Zhu pets are safe

Such a popular demand stores have a hard time keeping them in stock
A safety scare involving the holiday season’s hottest toy cooled off Monday after federal safety regulators quickly put to rest claims that one model of the bestselling Zhu Zhu Pets contained toxic levels of the element antimony.

“The Consumer Product Safety Commission confirmed today that the popular Zhu Zhu toy is not out of compliance with the antimony or other heavy-metal limits of the new U.S. mandatory toy standard,” agency spokesman Scott Wolfson said.

Toy safety has been a hot-button issue in recent years after a spate of recalls in 2007 sparked fears about toy-making standards and led to more stringent testing measures. Millions of toys were recalled that year because of unsafe levels of lead or other safety hazards, including magnets that could come loose and, if swallowed, attach to one another and tear a child’s intestines.

Last week, consumer website GoodGuide said its testing had shown that Mr. Squiggles, one of the Zhu Zhu robotic hamsters that have been selling out at stores nationwide, contained levels of antimony above what the federal government considers acceptable. Antimony, used in making metal alloys, has been linked to heart and lung problems.

After thousands of alarmed parents took to blogs and online message boards over the weekend, the Consumer Product Safety Commission announced Monday morning that it was “looking into the Zhu Zhu pet toy and we will complete our review swiftly.”

Within hours, the safety agency said it had talked with executives at Zhu Zhu maker Cepia, examined the product and reviewed independent testing reports that showed the toy was safe.

“Since issuing our release, we have learned that the testing methodology used in the federal standards (a soluble method) is different than the methodology we used in our testing (a surface-based method),” the San Francisco group said. “Accordingly, while we accurately reported the chemical levels in the toys that we measured using our testing method, we should not have compared our results to federal standards. We regret this error.”

Cepia vehemently denied any safety hazards in the Mr. Squiggles hamster and blasted the consumer group for taking its findings public without first contacting the St. Louis manufacturer.

“They accused us falsely of having high levels of antimony and tin in Mr. Squiggles by using a methodology that is not used by any federal standards,” said Natalie Hornsby, Cepia’s vice president of marketing. “Their testing was certainly not comprehensive and certainly not at the government standard.”

Zhu Zhu owners such as Alicen Kovacic, 34, said they felt reassured. The paralegal from La Crescenta, who scored a Mr. Squiggles hamster after waiting for nearly six hours at a Toys R Us on Thanksgiving night, had planned to take the toy back to the store before learning that it was safe.

“I definitely feel relieved and I’m glad that it was looked into really quickly,” Kovacic said. “I don’t think I’m going to return it now.”

Zhu Zhu Pets, which began showing up on EBay and other websites for four times the retail price, scamper around on wheels, make giggling and chattering sounds and can be paired with accessories such as a “hamstermobile” and garage.

They sell for about $10 at stores including Wal-Mart, Target and Toys R Us; all three retailers said Monday that they were standing by the product.

“All test reports we have clearly indicate that the Zhu Zhu Pets product meets all federal safety requirements,” Toys R Us said in a statement.

Although the toys were declared safe, the recent frenzy could still hurt the toy’s popularity, said M. Eric Johnson, a toy industry expert and professor at Dartmouth College’s Tuck School of Business.

“It’s the worst possible timing for Zhu Zhu,” he said. “When stories like these get ahead of a small company, it can swamp it.”
reidc
reidc
CVA Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next