***** Moved to http://cvairsoft.com/forum/ *****
This forum has moved to http://cvairsoft.com/forum/

Join us there!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This forum has moved to http://cvairsoft.com/forum/

Join us there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Thorn Down Oct 15-16

+6
Ninja Scott
Panzerfaust
DeathGoomba o.O
reidc
Trooper
gscoulson
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Black Thorn Down Oct 15-16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Black Thorn Down Oct 15-16

Post by gscoulson Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:46 am

Bio BB requirements. There will only be “game-play” at the MAC/MOUT, so Bio BBs will not be required.

Biodegradable BBs only at the FOB! Check the BTA “game” description if the AO (Area Of Operation) is at the FOB, be prepared and have biodegradable BB’s.
Biodegradable BBs are not required at the MAC/MOUT.
Does "game-play" mean we won't be firing our weapons at the MAC/MOUT, or that there will be firefights but they don't care if we use bio or not? Where will most of the action happen? If I'm going to be fighting in both places I might as well get some bios.
gscoulson
gscoulson

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:22 pm

gscoulson wrote:
Bio BB requirements. There will only be “game-play” at the MAC/MOUT, so Bio BBs will not be required.

Biodegradable BBs only at the FOB! Check the BTA “game” description if the AO (Area Of Operation) is at the FOB, be prepared and have biodegradable BB’s.
Biodegradable BBs are not required at the MAC/MOUT.
Does "game-play" mean we won't be firing our weapons at the MAC/MOUT, or that there will be firefights but they don't care if we use bio or not? Where will most of the action happen? If I'm going to be fighting in both places I might as well get some bios.

We will be "playing" (firing weapons) at the MAC/MOUT.
Bio BBs are not required at The MAC/MOUT.

The FOB is Bio BBs only.
We will be sleeping, eating, etc... not "playing" (firing weapons) at the FOB.

Therefore Bio BBs will not be required at this event.

Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by reidc Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:25 pm

Gotta tell ya, this looks fun as hell
reidc
reidc
CVA Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by gscoulson Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:49 pm

I see, so gameplay will only be at the MAC/MOUT. It's funny on how changing the order of one word changes the whole meaning of the sentence. Thanks for clearing that up.
gscoulson
gscoulson

Back to top Go down

Post by bishop Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:16 pm

Trooper wrote:The Camp Williams rules have been changed. If they still require a waiver it'll be available on the BTA web site before the event (You don't need a waiver to purchase tickets, you'll need it to check-in at the event.). 16 an 17 year old players no longer need a guardian, just a parents signature on their wiaver.
sweet. keep in mind, we need it up by october 8th for another game you've scheduled there.

bishop

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:18 pm

bishop wrote:
Trooper wrote:The Camp Williams rules have been changed. If they still require a waiver it'll be available on the BTA web site before the event (You don't need a waiver to purchase tickets, you'll need it to check-in at the event.). 16 an 17 year old players no longer need a guardian, just a parents signature on their wiaver.
sweet. keep in mind, we need it up by october 8th for another game you've scheduled there.

Okay, ya' lost me. We don't have a game at Camp Williams on Oct. 8th. Where did you find out about this?

Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by bishop Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:15 pm

bishop

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:28 am

bishop wrote:http://www.airsoftica.com/index.php/events/view-events/details/90-black-thorn.html

maybe whoever posted it got the date wrong.

Sorry, that event is not real. BTA does not have a game at Camp Williams on Oct. 8th & 9th. I'm guessing someone was trying to post for Op: "BTD" and got the dates wrong. I didn't notice it when I made the correct post.

Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by bishop Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:19 am

k i'll post up on ours that it's an error. thanks for gettin back to me on that.

bishop

Back to top Go down

Post by Airsoft'LJL Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:46 pm

I already ordered my tickets and Im turning 14 black thorn down weekend. Im sticking with another 14 year old and a 17 year old and my dad will be there but wont be playing just taking pictures. I didnt tell them my age or anything. tickets have changed...what do I do?? Do I really have to buy a shaumaga...
Airsoft'LJL
Airsoft'LJL

Back to top Go down

Post by bishop Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:28 pm

it's shemagh. they're only 5 bucks.

bishop

Back to top Go down

Post by reidc Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:55 pm

You should check out BTA's site. They have a FAQ section set up. Did your dad purchase a ticket?
reidc
reidc
CVA Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Airsoft'LJL Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:35 pm

reidc wrote:You should check out BTA's site. They have a FAQ section set up. Did your dad purchase a ticket?

Well it was on his acount and stuff but my money. He got one too.
Airsoft'LJL
Airsoft'LJL

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:07 am

Airsoft'LJL,

Yes, there have been slight changes in the rules. You no longer have to buy bio BBs, we have actually lowered the age restriction. As long as your father is attending the event and on the field as a photographer, you should be fine.
You your father and your friends need to go to the BTA web site, check the BED & FOOD and TEAM rosters, check that you are on the correct teams then follow the directions next to your name and e-mail the site your required information to be registered. Weaponblender has not collected the correct info while selling tickets. If your father is not “playing airsoft” but will be on the field as a photographer, he needs to indicate he wants to be on the COMMAND/STAFF VOLUNTEERS.
While on the BTA web site, please carefully read the entire Op: “BTD” post, the BTA ROE, And the Camp Williams rules. Continue to check the site for updates and changes.
Yes, one of the recent changes is to require all Militia players to wear a shemagh. As posted earlier “they're only 5 bucks”, the U.S. teams have much stricter uniform requirements.

Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by gscoulson Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:17 am

My shemagh is just a square of fabric that I got from the DI for a buck. Works perfectly.
gscoulson
gscoulson

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:00 pm

OP: “BLACK THORN DOWN” – TICKET SALES & REGISTRATION UPDATE!

Ticket sales have been extended another week! You now have until 10/08/2010 to get your tickets.

If you have purchased tickets to Op: BTD, please go to the BTD post on the BTA website. Check the Bed & Food and Team rosters for your name and follow the directions there. If you are not on any list or on the wrong team contact Weaponblender to have it corrected.

Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Airsoft'LJL Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:47 pm

Trooper wrote:Airsoft'LJL,

Yes, there have been slight changes in the rules. You no longer have to buy bio BBs, we have actually lowered the age restriction. As long as your father is attending the event and on the field as a photographer, you should be fine.
You your father and your friends need to go to the BTA web site, check the BED & FOOD and TEAM rosters, check that you are on the correct teams then follow the directions next to your name and e-mail the site your required information to be registered. Weaponblender has not collected the correct info while selling tickets. If your father is not “playing airsoft” but will be on the field as a photographer, he needs to indicate he wants to be on the COMMAND/STAFF VOLUNTEERS.
While on the BTA web site, please carefully read the entire Op: “BTD” post, the BTA ROE, And the Camp Williams rules. Continue to check the site for updates and changes.
Yes, one of the recent changes is to require all Militia players to wear a shemagh. As posted earlier “they're only 5 bucks”, the U.S. teams have much stricter uniform requirements.
Um well I couldnt find the team roster all I find was a list of some militia players. Like ten of them, Is this correct area Im suppost to be in, Im not there?? Should I contact weapon blender?? And I recieved in the mail My four tickets from weapon blender and lists what team I am on..
Airsoft'LJL
Airsoft'LJL

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:07 am

Airsoft'LJL wrote:
Trooper wrote:Airsoft'LJL,

Um well I couldnt find the team roster all I find was a list of some militia players. Like ten of them, Is this correct area Im suppost to be in, Im not there?? Should I contact weapon blender?? And I recieved in the mail My four tickets from weapon blender and lists what team I am on..

The rosters have been modified, please try again.
Go to the BTA web site.
Go to the Op: "BTD" page.
At the bottom there are several forum topics, check the PARTICIPANT BED & FOOD - ROSTER: and the team rosters.
If your not there or on the wrong team, follow whe directions at the bottom of any roster and call Weaponblender to get it fixed.
If you are there follow the directions next to you name to be registered.

Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by gscoulson Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:20 am

How often is WeaponBlender updating the list? I bought my ticket on Monday and I'm not on the roster yet. Nor are my brothers-in-law that bought their tickets last week.
gscoulson
gscoulson

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:26 am

The BTA site is updated daily. Whatever is on there comes directly from Weaponblenders list. If you not on it, call Weaponblender.

Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:47 pm

It is with great disappointment that Black Thorn Airsoft and the Utah National Guard have to cancel Op: “Black Thorn Down”. Due to complications from the recent fire and other logistical issues, this event cannot go on as planned.

For details go to...

[url]http/blackthornairsoft.squarespace.com/op-black-thorn-down/[/url]

Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by bishop Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:05 pm

sorry to hear that, it would've been epic.

bishop

Back to top Go down

Post by gscoulson Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:13 am

The BTA website says there's a free replacement OP at the MAC/MOUT at the same time, but it won't have the vehicles etc that the original was going to have. There's still free lunch by the National Guard though!
gscoulson
gscoulson

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:27 pm

A new free! Camp williams event has been posted!

Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Airsoft'LJL Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:08 am

thats good. So this means I can go for free and play indoors. great...hope my scorpion gets fixed by then.
Airsoft'LJL
Airsoft'LJL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next