***** Moved to http://cvairsoft.com/forum/ *****
This forum has moved to http://cvairsoft.com/forum/

Join us there!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This forum has moved to http://cvairsoft.com/forum/

Join us there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future Evike orders

+7
Airsoft'LJL
Silent Night
Panzerfaust
EPICdieHARD
mayhem
yummytacos
reidc
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Future Evike orders - Page 2 Empty Re: Future Evike orders

Post by EPICdieHARD Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:10 pm

reidc wrote:
XxEPICdieHARDxX wrote:
reidc wrote:Andrew, what size battery for Harper?

XxEPICdieHARDxX, I need the description so I can price it for you.

Deluxe Spec. Force Cross Draw Tactical Vest w/ Built In Holster & Mag Pouches (Digital Woodland)
(Evike.com) Something like this one.
http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=30_165&products_id=28496

Oh, ya, and you can call me Christian.

Got it. I'll let ya know.
Ok thanks
EPICdieHARD
EPICdieHARD
CVA

http://www.epicairsofter.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Airsoft'LJL Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:36 pm

I've been waiting forever for evike to give me a good gun and not a defect X(
Airsoft'LJL
Airsoft'LJL

Back to top Go down

Post by reidc Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:07 am

Dr.funk wrote:I've been waiting forever for evike to give me a good gun and not a defect X(

What?
reidc
reidc
CVA Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkytownman Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:15 pm

Funkytownman
Funkytownman

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent Night Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:52 pm

yeah reid what is the price of that molle vest on funkytownman top link?
Silent Night
Silent Night

Back to top Go down

Post by reidc Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:35 pm

I'll send these off this evening. I will be out of town until Saturday. As soon as I get back I will forward the pricing. Order will go in 2/2/10 to give everyone time to decide what they are going to do.
reidc
reidc
CVA Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent Night Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:16 pm

ok thanks reid!
Silent Night
Silent Night

Back to top Go down

Post by TopJobAsphalt Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:06 pm

reidc wrote:Some time in Feb. I will be placing my first wholesale order with Evike. I know I will start with rice bags of .23 and .25 BBs. If anyone needs pricing for anything else let me know and I'll get it for you. I will be pricing the JG MC51, speed loaders and basic hicaps for M4/M16/L85 and AKs already. If everyone can let me know what you're looking at by friday I'll get the pricing turned around to you around Tuesday (takes Evike 1-2 days to get it back to me).

Reid

My brother is looking for a good brand M4, 350-400 fps, partial to all metal AEG for under $140. Metal gears preferable.
Also, if we could get a few people together we might could split a rice bag of .2 or .23 ammo. I can't spend a ton, but I would like to try out some heavier ammo than what Walmart carries.
TopJobAsphalt
TopJobAsphalt

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkytownman Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:22 pm

Hey Reid i was wondering... could you price parts? i happen to need this:

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=25_108&products_id=30716
Funkytownman
Funkytownman

Back to top Go down

Post by mayhem Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:09 am

so JJ is this for your g3?
mayhem
mayhem

Back to top Go down

Post by reidc Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:22 am

TopJobAsphalt wrote:
reidc wrote:Some time in Feb. I will be placing my first wholesale order with Evike. I know I will start with rice bags of .23 and .25 BBs. If anyone needs pricing for anything else let me know and I'll get it for you. I will be pricing the JG MC51, speed loaders and basic hicaps for M4/M16/L85 and AKs already. If everyone can let me know what you're looking at by friday I'll get the pricing turned around to you around Tuesday (takes Evike 1-2 days to get it back to me).

Reid

My brother is looking for a good brand M4, 350-400 fps, partial to all metal AEG for under $140. Metal gears preferable.
Also, if we could get a few people together we might could split a rice bag of .2 or .23 ammo. I can't spend a ton, but I would like to try out some heavier ammo than what Walmart carries.

The .23s would run about $210 for a rice bag. I don't have the quote on that in this computer so I will need to verify it when I get back. For the rest just give me the model number or a link and I'll get it priced for ya.
reidc
reidc
CVA Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by reidc Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:31 am

reidc wrote:

I'll send these off this evening. I will be out of town until Saturday. As soon as I get back I will forward the pricing. Order will go in 2/2/10 to give everyone time to decide what they are going to do.

Here's the price for these two. I'll get the price on the selector switch when I get back.

Vest_MTX_MOLLE_PM_B (Pre-Order ETA 01/31/2010) Matrix MOLLE S.D.E.U. High Speed Airsoft Tactical Vest (Black) 1 $63.00

Pouch_CD_MA13 Condor 40mm Grenade Pouch 1 $8.00
reidc
reidc
CVA Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkytownman Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:29 pm

Mayhem: Actually it's for my mp5k... Sad

Reid: Thanks a ton! I'd like to put in for one of the vests plahz Smile
Funkytownman
Funkytownman

Back to top Go down

Post by yummytacos Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:58 pm

yummytacos
yummytacos

Back to top Go down

Post by reidc Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:34 pm

reidc wrote:
TopJobAsphalt wrote:

Reid

The .23s would run about $210 for a rice bag. I don't have the quote on that in this computer so I will need to verify it when I get back. For the rest just give me the model number or a link and I'll get it priced for ya.

I verified the pricing on the rice bag of .23s. $210 is correct. Let me know as soon as you can. I will place orders on 2/2/10
reidc
reidc
CVA Officer

Back to top Go down

Future Evike orders - Page 2 Empty m16

Post by TopJobAsphalt Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:00 pm

I was wondering, does anyone have a solid butt stock on an m4/m16 of similar AEG? I have a couple of HUGE batteries, 8.4v 4500 mAh and 9.6v 4500 mAh. I want to know if they will fit in a solid butt. Battery dimensions are 1.8" x 7" x 0.9".
TopJobAsphalt
TopJobAsphalt

Back to top Go down

Post by Panzerfaust Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:27 pm

8.4v will definately fit without issue, the 9.6 might be a little tight but I'm sure you can make one work. I ran 9.6v 3800's about that size in my M16's stock. ... Am selling that stock also btw if you're looking to buy one.
Panzerfaust
Panzerfaust
CVA Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by TopJobAsphalt Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:27 pm

Panzerfaust wrote: ... Am selling that stock also btw if you're looking to buy one.

I would def be interested in at least looking at it. How much are you asking for it? I am assuming it would go on my gun with no trouble. I was thinking of getting a KWA gun with a solid stock but for a reasonable price I might consider putting one on my JG M4. At the very least I would love to come buy and see if my battery would fit inside it.
TopJobAsphalt
TopJobAsphalt

Back to top Go down

Post by Panzerfaust Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:42 am

I'd take $15 for it, I've got all the hardware and the wire for it as well. Is your JG wired to the front or back?
Panzerfaust
Panzerfaust
CVA Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by TopJobAsphalt Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:52 am

I am def interested. My gun is wired in the front, but I have taken it apart enough times I should be able to rewire it.
TopJobAsphalt
TopJobAsphalt

Back to top Go down

Post by mayhem Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:13 am

Reid could you price out 2 of the following

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=24_68_521&products_id=30104

send me a pm with the price

mayhem
mayhem
mayhem

Back to top Go down

Post by reidc Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:00 pm

Sorrry, saw the first one, just forgot to touch base with you. I'll have that by Monday for ya.
reidc
reidc
CVA Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by TopJobAsphalt Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:06 pm

Can I get a price check on the New Version Mad Bull Airsoft Black Python 6.03mm tight Bore Inner AEG Barrel. (455mm) Model : [Barrel_MB_455]? Thanks.
TopJobAsphalt
TopJobAsphalt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:58 pm

reidc wrote:
reidc wrote:
TopJobAsphalt wrote:

Reid

I verified the pricing on the rice bag of .23s. $210 is correct. Let me know as soon as you can. I will place orders on 2/2/10

Reid, aprox how many come in their rice bags, what color are they, and when will you place your next order? also, what is the quality of the BB's precsion or sub-walmart grade? (the last 125k bag i ordered from a different supplier was garbage, had to send them all back)
Sinister
Sinister
The Walking Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent Night Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:01 pm

i like the bbs that reid picked up last order i was using them last game they seemed to smooth and seemless
Silent Night
Silent Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next