***** Moved to http://cvairsoft.com/forum/ *****
This forum has moved to http://cvairsoft.com/forum/

Join us there!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This forum has moved to http://cvairsoft.com/forum/

Join us there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cival war july 2010

+3
reidc
Donknottz
Airsoft'LJL
7 posters

Go down

choose your side.

cival war july 2010 Vote_lcap100%cival war july 2010 Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
cival war july 2010 Vote_lcap0%cival war july 2010 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

cival war july 2010 Empty cival war july 2010

Post by Airsoft'LJL Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:42 pm

War in russia has broken into a civil war. Ultranaturalists vs loyalists. The deustch wermacht stepped into the combat and have set up a series of command posts in russia.
Rules: 15 minumum engagement, One shot to the face/Torso is a death, call HIT and exit the field or respawn at base. If you are hit in the limbs drop down and pull at pistol/primary weopon and you cant use your legs and you could either crawl and regenerate at command posts or be revived by medic. you are still a target and will be fired at, so fire back. NO BLIND FIRE ALLOWED. No ingame pauses unlessit is an emergency.

Teams: Germans___________Ultranaturalists

Op one: Civil war has broken out in russia
no teams yet. small bands are forming to overthrow the russian government and form their own. The two biggest bands are the loyalists who believe democracy and the ultranaturalists who believe in communism. Still small bands are fighting for their own beliefs and total control.
objectives: split up in to groups of two. while away from every one decide wether you are a loyalist or ultranaturalists. when the battle starts you will be alone with your friend not knowing who the enemy is or who is friend. there are two ways to win, First kill everybody, when you are shot you go to the person who shot you and you are on their team. Second create alliances in the game with all other loyalists or Ultranaturalists and destroy the opposition.

Op two: suns arisen
The germans have set up 2 command base central. It can contact any country and unit any time.
Ultranaturalist objective: Blow up one of the two bases. You will have instructions how to plant the bomb, if you have old suit case please bring it. NO RESPAWNS for the ultra's. You must Blow them up then get ready for phase two/
Deustch Objective: Defend comms base for at least 5 minutes respawns allowed at checkpoints. You may respawn at 3 flags for 30 seconds, ultra's may take out those flags.

Op three: blitzkrieg
After the comms base has been shut down bye the Ultra's, there are 5 flags around the field. Respawn at flags, 30 second respawn, no flag no respawn.
Ultranaturalists objective: You only have one base out of five comrades take all positions and get ready for phase three.
Deustch objective: Defend your position until reinforcments arive.

Op four: Der Leisten Staht
Der wermacht has been pushed back to there last command post.
German objectives: They must hold off for 20 minutes. One battle medic who can heal slight wounds, one Surgeon who can heal everything but they may only heal 15 times. The only amunition that they have will be what they carry into battle.
ultranationalist objectives: you must capture the Germans base and eliminate the opposition. respawns available at main base.

Op five: Die Extraktion
German Primary objectives: The germans have been pushed to far, they must fall back to the hill and find survivors of the loyalist recon unit then fall back to the helo pad (church) and extract to germany. To win this op teams must have higher score, You get 10 points for every soldier who makes back to extraction. +5 for every kill against enemy. If hit yell HIT! and drop down and crawl extraction or have buddy carry you to extraction. One medic, He can only heal 3 people, USE them WISELY. Last Stand rules apply especialy for this op.
German secondary objectives: Retrieve Loyalist informants from hill and move to extraction point. +50 points if you retrieve them but +60 for the ultranaturalists if the loyalists are killed or preventing them from getting to extraction zone. Only have 13 minutes until helocopter leaves.
+10 for every soldier extracted.
+5 for every kill against the ultranaturalists
+50 for saving loyalists informant
+1 per minute saved on extraction time
ultranaturalists objectives: you must prevent the germans from getting out of the mother land alive
Primary objectives: +10 points for every german shot, + 5 if you capture downed germans, + 60 if you kill or prevent the loyalists from getting to the extraction zone, + 100 if you keep the germans in the mother land, if the 13 minute time limit is up then finish them off and end the war.

this is what me and my friends our doing so we'd like to combine with you guys on this

Last edited by Airsoft'LJL on Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Airsoft'LJL
Airsoft'LJL

Back to top Go down

cival war july 2010 Empty Re: cival war july 2010

Post by Donknottz Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:10 pm

Sounds pretty interesting. The thing that popped out to me was the last scenario. Points can be tricky especially when counting kills. I'd be interested in participating.
Donknottz
Donknottz
CVA Officer

http://www.cachevalleysimulator.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Airsoft'LJL Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:03 pm

yeah me and my friends have been planning it for a while. though never came around and we didnt have enough people so we'll bring it to this site.
so I have around 7 participating from mine. I dont know though what they want to be
Airsoft'LJL
Airsoft'LJL

Back to top Go down

Post by Donknottz Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:40 pm

Any specific date and location for the event?
Donknottz
Donknottz
CVA Officer

http://www.cachevalleysimulator.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Airsoft'LJL Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:32 pm

No not really, I dont want to make a exact date, there is this one place this guy lets us play. it has 3 story broken down shakes and grass taller then me and probably taller then you. though at some areas it can be pretty risky with people but its pretty concealed and the cops know we play there frequently and the people that live around that area so....
its around this place: 752 east 1200 north Logan utah. look it up on google earth. The cops will only let us play there if we do not shoot any wildlife such as deer, bunnies etc. theres a canal, tall grass, trees buildings and hills. My home territory Twisted Evil
Airsoft'LJL
Airsoft'LJL

Back to top Go down

Post by reidc Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:04 pm

You will have to set a date. That is the only way you can get a good turnout.
reidc
reidc
CVA Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Panzerfaust Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:08 pm

When you figure out when you want to have the game I might be able to tell you I'll attend.
Panzerfaust
Panzerfaust
CVA Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by izaya 1108 Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:30 pm

hey could we have it some time this week? my bro is down from idaho and is interested.
izaya 1108
izaya 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Scott Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:23 pm

izaya 1108 wrote:hey could we have it some time this week? my bro is down from idaho and is interested.

Probably not. A few of are going to be playing in AVON with a group from Layton...
Ninja Scott
Ninja Scott
CVA Officer

http://ninjascott.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Airsoft'LJL Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:00 pm

yeah its just a idea, Ill leave up to you guys, you guys are the ones that are in work etc.
Airsoft'LJL
Airsoft'LJL

Back to top Go down

Post by paelio Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:19 am

I'd love to go because i got another friend thats interested in doing events with CVA and plus i finally get to meet you guys. Its also probably better its in logan to so one of my parents can meet any CVA officers

paelio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down