***** Moved to http://cvairsoft.com/forum/ *****
This forum has moved to http://cvairsoft.com/forum/

Join us there!

Springs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Springs

Post by Ghost on Fri May 14, 2010 11:03 pm

What's preferable? Thick type, thin type, Laylax, Systema? I'm looking into upgrading an M99 Snow wolf, (Jordans actually) Also (on a side note) where might I find a 650mm, 6.00 or 6.01 Inner barrel?

Thanks
Ghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Springs

Post by Ghost on Fri May 14, 2010 11:07 pm

P.S. I've been trying to find parts here and there for the Snow Wolf and am hitting a wall. Is the Snow Wolf just another kind of a bigger group/style of sniper rifle? E.g. searching Evike.com for "Snow Wolf" or even "M99 Snow Wolf" does not turn up much.
Ghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panzerfaust on Fri May 14, 2010 11:42 pm

The M99 is essentially a body kit built around a chinese made clone of the Maruzen APS2. If you try searching for APS2 parts you should come up with alot more options.

That barrel length and bore very well may require a custom made barrel. Seagreen from Airsoftpacific.com custom lathes stainless steel barrels in any length and I'm pretty sure he's able to do a 6.01mm made to fit the aps2. However they aren't cheap. A custom barrel from him can cost about $70, possibly more. It's worth messaging him over for an estimate. If you do decide to message him, tell him Childs says "whasssup beeeeeeeyatch!".

Let your plans be dark and as impenetratable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Panzerfaust
CVA Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost on Sat May 15, 2010 6:59 pm

Sweet, I'll talk to him and relay your message. Oh and thanks a bunch.
Ghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost on Thu May 20, 2010 2:49 pm

What are ups and downs between the JG BAR-10 and the L96? I'm tossing between the two. I know sniping is an expensive sport but I'm willing to put some time into it.
Ghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:47 pm

At what length would a JG BAR-10 inner barrel need to be ported to prevent suck-back?
Ghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panzerfaust on Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:26 am

Suck back aka barrel suck (in theory) occurs when the gears draw the piston back before the BB has completely left the barrel. You're not going to experience this with a bolt action unless you're working that bolt like a smack fiend trying to open a bag of Doritos....

that analogy doesn't work at all does it...

As long as the volume in the barrel doesn't exceed that of the cylinder you'll be just fine. I can't tell you how to find that one out Very Happy

Let your plans be dark and as impenetratable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Panzerfaust
CVA Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost on Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:14 pm

My MB03 has been veering bb's to the right like the hop up is crooked. I can't really think of anything but the hop up being messed up somehow. Any ideas besides throwing a new bucking in a brand new gun?
Ghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panzerfaust on Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:58 pm

Panzerfaust
CVA Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top