***** Moved to http://cvairsoft.com/forum/ *****
This forum has moved to http://cvairsoft.com/forum/

Join us there!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This forum has moved to http://cvairsoft.com/forum/

Join us there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TERMINATOR: March 28th

+8
Ghillie Burger.
Ninja Scott
fuzzybeard
Donknottz
yummytacos
Panzerfaust
reidc
Hunter S.
12 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

TERMINATOR: March 28th - Page 8 Empty Re: TERMINATOR: March 28th

Post by Darkwolf Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:33 pm

Should we break down our bbs into 200 round bunches or would you rather us wait till we get down there
Darkwolf
Darkwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter S. Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:43 pm

Don't worry about it--just show up with your gear and be ready to play!

Hunter S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwolf Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:44 pm

okay. I already have about 75% of my bbs in about 200 round bags. If you want you can remeasure them again...I just filled my hundred round mags a couple hundred times lol
EDIT I have some extra radios if someone is interested. Two are two pin the rest are single pin. Let me know if you would like one before they are all claimed.
Darkwolf
Darkwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghillie Burger. Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:49 pm

Hey wolf, set me up with one of those radios. Do they have headsets?
Ghillie Burger.
Ghillie Burger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwolf Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:55 pm

I don't have any extra headsets. The two i have are already claimed. You will need to bring 3 AA batteries for the radios. I don't know how much longer the ones that are in it will last.
EDIT: Zarth got a nice headset at bestbuy for about 15$ its not a throat mike but it works wonders.
Darkwolf
Darkwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghillie Burger. Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:51 pm

I see , hmm. i don't have anyway to get to a mic at the moment, so cross me off for it.

Thanks though wolf Very Happy
Ghillie Burger.
Ghillie Burger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghillie Burger. Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:32 am

YEAH!
Ghillie Burger.
Ghillie Burger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Panzerfaust Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:23 pm

Well that was a good time as always. In addition to a fun operation the exposure to other teams in northern UT was really good. This opens up a lot of potential opportunities for our participation in some really cool future events. I'd like to suggest that we register ourselves on airsoftica.com if you haven't already, and see if we can't integrate ourselves into the NUAC community. It's got good potential for being a regional hub for us and really helping promote our sport here. PI is a sponsored team on the site, for what that's worth at the moment, and I've added the site to my daily forum hopping routine.
Panzerfaust
Panzerfaust
CVA Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Scott Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:21 pm

Panzerfaust wrote:Well that was a good time as always. In addition to a fun operation the exposure to other teams in northern UT was really good. This opens up a lot of potential opportunities for our participation in some really cool future events. I'd like to suggest that we register ourselves on airsoftica.com if you haven't already, and see if we can't integrate ourselves into the NUAC community. It's got good potential for being a regional hub for us and really helping promote our sport here. PI is a sponsored team on the site, for what that's worth at the moment, and I've added the site to my daily forum hopping routine.

Amen.

It would be great to get some other teams up here to play with us.
Ninja Scott
Ninja Scott
CVA Officer

http://ninjascott.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter S. Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:47 am

Thanks for showing up guys. This was the largest regional event Northern Utah has had independent of Utah County.

We had some good games-- thanks for the positive and constructive feedback. It's looking like we'll be trading bb's with you frequently this summer!

Hunter S.

Back to top Go down

Post by reidc Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:40 am

I second Andrew's thoughts. (Third). Bravo 37 isn't registered at this time. I'm thinking there will have to be a new structure to accomodate wolf and the loss of B-37 players. Hmmm...another place for that.
Hunter, thanks man. Great day.
reidc
reidc
CVA Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Donknottz Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:19 pm

The event was fantastic. Glad that we went down and joined in the fun. I think the number of attendees was just right and WMA managed that large crowd well. My only disappointment is that I didn't get to go up against Reid in the quick draw.

On another note I gotta boast a bit about our team. CVA performed really well as a team and our movements around the field were well executed. I think the training we have done and just some of the natural talents we have put us at a higher level. Now I don't want to make is sound like I am putting down the other groups we played with, they did alright I suppose, but we excelled. According to my numbers our team alone took out the first two terminators and 5 all together.

So I guess when the other teams were saying things like, "hey let's get together some time." I say, your welcome to come and get slaughtered by our awesome group. I also gotta say that I was really glad to see some good sportsmanship and cooperation with the other teams. So those are my thoughts on the event and I hope we get involved in some more great events.
Donknottz
Donknottz
CVA Officer

http://www.cachevalleysimulator.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yummytacos Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:08 pm

that was deliciuosly fun times Very Happy Very Happy !!!!!!!!
yummytacos
yummytacos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8